Emotional Support Animal Letter- Travel
Never Leave Your Pet Behind
- Your ESA flies for free!
- United, Delta, American Airline compliant forms available if needed, additional fees required
- All other airlines letter works fine
- ESA recommendation letter from licensed therapist
- Letter sent via email and hard copy mailed
- Letter written on licensed therapist letterhead, includes license number and contact number of therapist.
- Most Airlines Charge $125 per leg of flight
- Works with some International flights check carrier
- Most Hotels accept ESA
- ESA ID#